29 abril 2015

Envío extraviado y encontrado! Shipping lost and found!

1 MAY, IS MOVING TO ITS DESTINY CITY!! and DELIVERED!!!
EL 1 DE MAYO ¡¡ HA EMPEZADO A MOVERSE HACIA SU DESTINO y ya está entregado!!!
 
These 1/24 scale dolls I sent by Registered Mail on March 20, 2015 from Europe (Barcelona, Spain) to USA, arrived on MARCH 29 to USPS - NY sort facility, and there DISAPPEARED.
1 month LOST, and we do not know where!!! The recipient has Claim USPS telephoned many times, and I have made a CLAIM in Spain Correos, but still no news. 
Please ANYONE near to USPS in NY (or working in) can HELP TO FIND this SHIPMENT?? I am desperate!!
                                        **********
Estos dos muñequitos, escala 1/24, los envié como Carta Certificada el 20 de marzo, 2015 desde Barcelona a EEUU; el 29 de marzo llegaron al "centro de distribución"  de USPS en New York y allí DESAPARECIERON...
Llevan 1 mes extraviados y no sabemos donde pueden estar??? La destinataria ha hecho muchas reclamaciones por telefono a USPS (Servicio Postal de Estados Unidos) yo hice la reclamación por escrito en Correos, pero seguimos sin encontrar el envío.
Por favor ALGUIEN cercano a USPS NY (o que trabaje en USPS) podría AYUDAR a encontrar este ENVÍO???  Estoy desesperada!!

 

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Maria,
    I am very sorry for this unfortunate situation: every time I send something, it's like letting go of my children alone in the world ...
    I can only tell you that once, a package that I sent in the United States has been subjected to customs control and seemed to have disappeared for a month ...
    However, on that occasion, it was not a trackable shipping, so I can not know what would have been, if it had been traceable ...
    I wish you to quickly track down the package, or that it reaches its destination.
    It seems unlikely that a package track disappears into thin air ...
    Good luck my dear,
    Flora

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Flora.

    Now I'm afraid with every shipping!!

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por escribir tu opinión